• WisPolitics

2015-16 Legislature: Printable directory | Leadership rosters | New faces


Tuesday, October 27, 2015

 8:03 PM 

Lambeau bill headed to governor

A bill that directs the distribution of excess sales tax revenue from the Lambeau Field renovation is on its way to the governor’s desk following the Assembly’s 89-2 vote in favor of concurrence on the Senate legislation.

The bill, which unanimously cleared the Senate, would require the state Department of Revenue direct 25 percent of the excess sales tax collections toward redevelopment of the Brown County arena, with certain restrictions. The remaining 75 percent would go to Brown County municipalities, with the amounts proportional to their populations.

Assembly bill author Rep. David Steffen, R-Green Bay, has cited a state Department of Revenue estimate the Green Bay/Brown County Professional Football Stadium District will have $17.6 million in excess sales tax revenue. The tax was closed out Sept. 30 but final numbers won’t be available until closer to the end of the year.


Comments: 0

Post a Comment

Back to Quorum Call main page

: See newer blog items : : See older blog items :

Quorum Call site feed
Advertisement
Advertisement

wispolitics.com Social News

Follow Us

ABOUT THE BLOG

WisPolitics coverage of news from the Wisconsin Legislature.

BLOG CONTRIBUTORS
Editor: JR Ross
Reporters: Chris Thompson, David Wise

LINKS
· Quorum Call site feed
· Quorum Call on Twitter

LEGISLATIVE LINKS

SESSION INFO
· InSession: Senate | Assembly
· Audio/video coverage
· Session calendar

SEARCH
· Bill database
· Lobbying information
· Notification service

LEGISLATORS
· Download a printable directory
· Leadership rosters
· New faces in 2013
· Find your legislator
· Senate home pages
· Assembly home pages

ARCHIVE

· December 2009
· January 2010
· February 2010
· March 2010
· April 2010
· December 2010
· January 2011
· February 2011
· April 2011
· May 2011
· June 2011
· July 2011
· August 2011
· September 2011
· October 2011
· November 2011
· January 2012
· February 2012
· March 2012
· July 2012
· November 2012
· December 2012
· January 2013
· February 2013
· March 2013
· April 2013
· May 2013
· June 2013
· September 2013
· October 2013
· November 2013
· December 2013
· January 2014
· February 2014
· March 2014
· April 2014
· June 2014
· November 2014
· December 2014
· January 2015
· February 2015
· March 2015
· April 2015
· May 2015
· June 2015
· July 2015
· September 2015
· October 2015
· November 2015
· January 2016
· February 2016
· March 2016
· November 2016
· December 2016
· January 2017
Copyright ©2012 WisPolitics.com All rights reserved. | WisOpinion.com | WisBusiness.com  |  Website development by wisnet.com LLC  | Website design by Makin’ Hey Communications